To travel is to live...
Nature has blessed every country with unique diversities. Every place offers something new to witness. While some countries are decked with beautiful landscapes, overwhelming sceneries and beaches, others may have great food and culture. In addition, contrasting cultures and business prospects are some other things that interest people to visit another country. Visa 4 U is known to have set a benchmark for top-notch visit visa services.
We, at Visa 4 U, provide you with adept assistance in your application process, translations, documentation, and other relevant issues.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION
How long does it take to get a Tourist Visa?
The processing times for a Tourist Visa is diverse based on the nation that is offering it. It also depends on the nationality of the applicant. For example, it takes around 3 to 5 days to 1 to 2 weeks or longer for processing the US Tourist Visa.
How do you get a Tourist Visa?
The process to obtain a Tourist Visa is as follows:
- Fill the Electronic Tourist Visa Application form
- Make a payment of the fee for Visa application
- Schedule appointment for the Visa interview at the Embassy
- Attend the Visa interview at the Embassy on the scheduled time and date
How much does a Visitor Visa cost?
The cost of a Tourist Visa is diverse based on the nation that is offering it. For example, the US Tourist Visa application costs 160 USD.
What are the requirements for a Tourist Visa?
The requirements of a Tourist Visa are as follows:
- Completely filled Visa application form
- Uploading photographs digitally as per the specification
- A passport that has a minimum of 6 months validity from the date of intended departure to India
- Photocopy of the bio page of the Passport
- Copy of the two-way tickets that must be submitted at the time of application
- Evidence of monetary resources – latest bank statement
- Invitation letter from sponsor/friend/ family in overseas
- Financial statement of the sponsor/friend/ family in overseas
- Copy of passport of the sponsor
- Marriage certificate if married to the overseas national
- Birth certificate and marriage certificate of parents in case if minors
Is it compulsory to have an itinerary when you apply for a tourist visa?
Most countries do not require you to submit an itinerary when you submit your visa but countries like China require a detailed itinerary. Chinese authorities require you to provide details for your every day of your trip. Other countries can ask you to provide proof of your flight bookings or hotel booking before issuing a travel visa.
What are the differences between a Tourist visa and a Business visa?
A tourist visa is issued for the purpose of visiting a country for leisure or sightseeing activities. They allow the visa holder to stay in the country for a limited period.
Business visas on the other hand are issued to help travelers engage in business related activities. They too have a limited validity. Each country has specific definition of what activities are allowed under a business visa.